The Strathfield-Homebush District Historical Society has installed historic plaques throughout Strathfield to commemorate historical places.
- Plaque located in Cotswold Road Strathfield outside ‘Strathfield Gardens’ (formerly ‘Fairholm’ built c.1880)
- Plaque located in Strathfield Avenue Strathfield where the house ‘Strathfield’ was formerly located
- Plaque located at 24 Homebush Road Strathfield outside the house ‘Verani’
- Plaque located at 65 Homebush Road Strathfield outside the Strathfield Council Chambers built 1887
- Plaque located on Homebush Road near where ‘Seven Oaks Farm’ first house on the 1867 Redmire Estate was located