The Strathfield-Homebush District Historical Society has installed historic plaques throughout Strathfield to commemorate historical places.
- Plaque located in Cotswold Road Strathfield outside ‘Strathfield Gardens’ (formerly ‘Fairholm’ built c.1880)
- Plaque located in Strathfield Avenue Strathfield where the house ‘Strathfield’ was formerly located
- Plaque located at 24 Homebush Road Strathfield outside the house ‘Verani’
- Plaque located at 65 Homebush Road Strathfield outside the Strathfield Council Chambers built 1887
- Plaque located on Homebush Road near where ‘Seven Oaks Farm’ first house on the 1867 Redmire Estate was located
There are also some historical plaques in the area which were installed by Council.